Last Updated: September 19th, 2023
Table of Contents
- Information Collected
- Third-Party Services
- Children's Privacy
- Your Rights
- California Residents' Rights
- Contact Information
1. Information Collected
When you interact with our website or utilize our services, we may collect the following personal information:
- Name: We collect your name when you create an account or place an order.
- Email Address: We use your email address for communication, including order updates and marketing (with your consent).
- Shipping and Billing Address: We require your address to process and deliver orders.
- Phone Number: Your phone number may be used for order-related communication.
- Payment Information: We collect payment information to process transactions securely.
We may also collect non-personal information, such as:
- IP Address: We log your IP address for security and analytical purposes.
- Browser Type: We collect information about the browser you use to improve website compatibility.
- Device Information: We gather device-specific details to enhance your user experience.
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- Shopify: Our website is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide secure e-commerce services, and your data is stored in their databases.
- Third-Party Services: We may use third-party services for payment processing, shipping, and analytics. These third parties have access to your information solely to perform their functions.
Our website is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide the e-commerce platform that allows us to sell products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify's data storage, databases, and their general application. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
5. Third-Party Services
We may use third-party services, including but not limited to payment processors and shipping partners, to assist in running our website and services. These third parties may access your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide their services to us.
We take the security of your personal information seriously and implement reasonable security measures to protect it. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is entirely secure. While we strive to protect your data, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's AdWords policies. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users and can be found at https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en&rd=1.
We, along with third-party vendors, such as Google, use first- and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website. To opt out of these ads, update your preferences using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on, available here.
9. Children's Privacy
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
10. Your Rights
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. To exercise these rights or inquire about your data, please contact us.
12. Contact Information
13. California Residents' Rights
If you are a California resident, you have specific rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
Right to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the sources from which we collected your personal information, the purposes for which we have used your personal information, and the categories of third parties with whom we have shared your personal information.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions under the CCPA.
Right to Opt-Out of Sale
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
15. Contact Information
Effective Date: September 19th, 2023
Thank you for entrusting Southernshirt.com with your personal information.